Limit, Inc. ("Company") has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("http://http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf"). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company's websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright (“Copyright Holder”) that has been allegedly infringed;
- (b) Identification of works or materials owned by the Copyright Holder that is allegedly being infringed;
- (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the Copyright Holder seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence (e.g. the url);
- (d) Contact information about the notifier (“Notifying Party”) including address, telephone number and, e-mail address;
- (e) A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If we receive a takedown notice in accordance with the foregoing, we will remove the material cited in the notice and, if we have their contact information, attempt to notify any user who uploaded the allegedly infringing material. Any such user will have the opportunity to submit a "counter-notice" as set forth below. If we determine that any user has repeatedly infringed upon the intellectual property rights of others, we will disable any accounts that user has with us when appropriate.
Procedure to Deliver Counter-Notice: